Maximize the use of your iPhone 12, even when it’s time for an upgrade! With Apple's On-The-Spot Trade-In program, you can now trade in any phone from the iPhone 12 series and pay less for the newest model, the iPhone 13. Here are eight simple steps you can follow to get the iPhone 13 for less.
- Visit the iStore location nearest to you.
- Ask an iStore staff to assist you to trade in any phone from the iPhone 12 series (iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Mini).
- The store staff will then walk you through SmartExchange app to determine the trade-in value of your iPhone 12.
- Once your old device is verified to be in Grade A condition, you can trade your old phone in and get 50% of its retail price which can be used as credit to pay for your upgrade.
- After capturing your ID and old device’s condition on the app, the store staff can now confirm your trade-in value.
- Once confirmed, the store staff will then remove the sim and factory reset the device.
- The store staff will process your trade-in value and the remainder of the payment you need to make for your iPhone 13.
- Once fully paid, you will receive your new device.