iPhone XS Max features a 6.5-inch Super Retina display that provides more room to read email, surf the web, open documents, and more.² Face ID lets you easily unlock your device and authenticate apps with just a glance while keeping your phone and corporate data secure. A12 Bionic chip for fast and efficient performance. Amazing apps for business on the App Store. And iOS 13 with built-in productivity tools makes doing business with iPhone more powerful — right from the start.
• 6.5-inch Super Retina display (OLED) with HDR¹
• IP68 dust and water resistant (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes)²
• 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front camera — Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, and Smart HDR
• Face ID for secure authentication
• A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine • Wireless charging — works with Qi chargers³
• iOS 12 with Memoji, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts, and Group FaceTime
¹The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone XS Max screen is 6.46 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
²iPhone XS Max is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
³Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.