Make any space minimalist, modern, and versatile with the K380 Slim Multi-Device—an ultra-thin, design-forward keyboard perfect for typing on your computer, smartphone, tablet, and more. It’s the ideal companion for your everyday multitasking.
- New colors, new you. Own your space with a Rose, Off-White, or Graphite keyboard that matches your favorite accessories. Your desk setup? It’s now a design statement.
- Minimalist, modern—and mobile. The slim, lightweight K380 Multi-Device keyboard is outfitted with Bluetooth® so you can multitask at home, on the go, or at your favorite cafe. Type on a laptop, phone, or tablet and own your space wherever you go.
- Any device, any OS. K380 Multi-Device connects to all Bluetooth wireless devices with external keyboard support, so you can work seamlessly with Windows®, Mac, Chrome OS™, Android™, iOS, and even Apple TV. It automatically maps keys, remembers shortcuts, and gives you a familiar layout for your preferred platform.
- Connect up to three devices—even with different operating systems— and switch between them with a tap. So you can type, switch, and keep on typing.
- All the keys in a tight design. The extra-small footprint lets you place your mouse closer for less arm reaching, more comfort, and better body posture. Scooped, low-profile scissor keys love the shape of your fingertips, offering a fluid, quiet, familiar laptop-like typing experience. Plus, it fits in your bag.
- Two years, two AAA alkaline batteries—pre-installed. So you can take pleasure in forgetting all about it.
How to get your estimated phone value instantly:
Get the device IMEI number. You can do this by dialing *#06# on your phone. Grab a pen and paper to write it down.
Enter the IMEI number in the Smart Exchange app when you're asked for it.
Enter the store code: 6305
Follow the instructions on the Smart Exchange app and complete the evaluation process.
When the process is complete, you’ll receive an email with a reference number that you need to present to the store upon trade in.
Save this reference number.
Back up your data and restore your device to its factory settings. This will erase all your contacts, photos, apps, etc. We will not be able to retrieve any data from your device once you trade it in.
Go to the iStore/Switch store of your choice to complete the trade in process.
Please bring the ff:
- Phone to trade in
- One (1) Government-issued ID
You will be awarded the value of your phone in store credits. You may use this to buy anything in the store.
How to trade in your Apple Watch:
Go to your nearest iStore/Switch store and our Sales Specialists will assist you with the trade in. Please bring one (1) government-issued ID.
If you need assistance, you can reach us on Messenger and we'll be happy to help you through the process. You may also visit your nearest iStore/Switch store and our Sales Specialists will process the trade in with you.
What is store credit?
Store credit can be used like cash at our stores. You can use to purchase an Apple device and/or a premium accessory. Store credit cannot be exchanged for cash and must be used immediately once your trade-in has been finalized.
What do I do if I accidentally skip a step on the app evaluation?
Don’t worry. You can repeat the app evaluation process as many times as needed if you happen to miss some steps.
Can I see how much my device is worth first before going to the store?
Yes. You can download the evaluation app and do the assessment from the comfort of your own home before going to the store to do the trade-in. We highly encourage you to do this for your convenience.
My iPhone or iPad doesn’t work anymore, can I still trade it in?
Yes although an in-store evaluation will need to be performed if you cannot access the app. We take in smartphones, iPad, and iPhones, both working and non-working.
My Apple Watch doesn’t work anymore, can I still trade it in?
Unfortunately not, we only accept working Apple watches.
How do I access my IMEI?
To find out your IMEI number dial *#06# on the keypad and tap the call button. Your IMEI number should appear shortly. For iPad Wi-Fi + cellular model, you'll find the IMEI on the back of the device.
Will you accept my iPhone if I can’t deactivate “Find my iPhone”?
Yes, but the value will be deducted as a locked device. This may affect the phone’s trade-in value.
How do I turn off Find my iPhone?
To turn off Find My iPhone on your Apple device:
- Tap Settings.
- Tap iCloud.
- Sign in with your Apple ID, if necessary.
- Turn off Find My iPhone.
To turn off via iCloud (if you do not have your physical device), follow this guide.
Can I trade in non-Apple smartphones?
Do I have to include the box, chargers, and accessories of my device for trade-in?
In some cases, your final trade-in value can vary depending on if you send in your power adapter or not. You don’t have to, but you can always send in your chargers and cables, and we will recycle them for you.
What if the device I want to purchase exceeds my store credit?
You can top up the balance through cash, credit or debit cards, Gcash, Home Credit (select stores) .
Can I pay the balance in credit card installments?
Yes. If the price of the device you wish to purchase exceeds the value of your trade-in store credits you can pay the balance through credit card installments.
Can I cancel my trade-in?
You may opt-out of the trade-in at any time of the process until a trade-in receipt is printed in the store. At that point, your trade-in is considered a final sale and cannot be canceled anymore.
What if my device is not eligible for trade-in but I want to recycle it, will you accept it?
Yes, we will accept your device for recycling for free. Simply leave your device with us and we’ll do the rest.
Is my personal data safe?
Before you trade-in your device, we encourage you to back up and erase all the data on your device. Here’s how (link). This ensures that your personal information is completely removed from your device before you trade it in.
Do I need to provide proof of purchase for the device I trade-in?
No, you don’t need to provide proof of purchase to make a trade-in.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.