The stuff of legend is what’s passed down from one generation to the next. Like the features in our Saga backpack—elements and amenities that have been inherited from predecessors on the STM family tree and are now iconic. Suspended tech cells. Ample storage space. Pockets, pockets, pockets. With everything designed to maximize your organisation. When it comes to an everyday carry, this bag is totally epic.
zippers: reverse thinking was a technological leap forward
To ‘show one’s teeth’ is a demonstration of strength or power. But in the case of our reverse coil zippers, not showing the teeth is what makes this closure so tough. We position the slider on the flatter side and feature a fabric covering over the teeth to help keep out dirt and moisture.
made with fabrics that enable you to weather any conditions
Crafted from environmentally-friendly, free of perfluorooctanoic acid DWR C6 plus two coatings of polyurethane (followed by the inner lining that’s treated with yet another coating of PU), our water-repellant packs and briefs let you protect your stuff while you protect the planet.
- Overflow stash pocket for easy access to quick grab items
- External drop pocket for quick access (to reading materials, boarding passes, lightweight outerwear) umbrella, magazine, or other tidbits and whatnots
- Internal zippered mesh pocket
- Webbing loop for carabiner, bike light, or other accessories
- Convenient key clip/fob
Fits Up To 16″
- main material(s): 100% polyester
- outer dimensions: H 17.3 x W 11.4 x D 5.9 in / H 44 x W 29 x D 15 cm
- capacity: 20L
- weight: 1.12 lbs / 0.51 kg